Source Audio SA164 Soundblox Hub V1 MIDI Interface/Port Expander Scene Saver!
Source Audio's SA164 Soundblox Hub v1 unites all your Soundblox 2 pedals into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect utility introduces Source Audio's new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. "scenes"), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your Soundblox effects as you would any fully loaded pedalboard, hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured. Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot HandÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 Soundblox pedals via Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal "Scenes" via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1/4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.