The Behringer X32 digital mixer lets you concentrate on the music, instead of a confusing mixer interface. The X32 packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a compact, roadworthy chassis. But with its amazing-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps, the X32 is also at home in the studio. Powerful and intuitive, the X32 sports 40 processing channels and 16 mix buses, giving you the flexibility you've always longed for. A 32-channel USB recording card is included, giving you instant compatibility with major DAWs. You also get serious signal processing that can be quickly configured for sessions of any size. If you're tired of negotiating an endless sea of encoders and menus, it's time you tried a new approach to digital mixing: the Behringer X32.Beaucoup I/O The Behringer X32 digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 32 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, six 1/4" TRS aux inputs, 16 balanced XLR outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, the X32 lets you do large shows without fear of running out of I/O. A solitary Cat 5 from front of house to stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 separate monitor feeds for Behringer' s optional P16 personal monitoring system.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required