NX1000 The NX1000 power amplifier packs 1000 Watts (2x 500 Watts at 2 Ohms; 2x 300 Watts at 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7.3 lbs / 3.3 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NX1000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our "Zero-Attack" limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX1000 full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come. Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound Thanks to our High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency - and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
- Behringer 1000W Ultra-Lightweight Class-D Power Amplifier - Behringer 3 Year Warranty
- Delivers 2x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7.3 lbs
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode