Neumann U 47 fet Collectors Edition | Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneNeumann U 47 fet Collectors Edition | Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Includes: U 47 fet Collectors Edition, wooden box, Collectors Edition carton box, Collectors Edition Certificate of Authenticity
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 16 Khz
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 69 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76 dB
Now the U 47 fet is back! For the new Collectors Edition U 47 fet, Neumann has resumed production of this classic mic, according to the original production documents and schematics. The Collectors Edition is supplied with a high-quality wooden case with special packaging, and an individual certificate with the serial number of the microphone.
In terms of technical design, the U 47 fet is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid directional characteristic and fet 80 circuit technology. This technology, also used in the U 87, is characterized by a wide dynamic range. Like it's predecessor, the U 47, the U 47 fet employs the K 47 capsule which features a slight boost in the frequency response above 2 kHz.