Neumann released the BCM 104 with broadcast professionals in mind. What they didn't necessarily expect is the number of home, project and pro studio owners who have fallen in love with what the BCM 104 does to studio vocals! If your studio lacks that "Neumann sound," the BCM 104 is the perfect microphone to add to your arsenal today for a lot less than you might expect!
- Designed using 3D simulations Large-diaphragm condenser capsule Cardioid pattern with internally switchable proximity effect compensation Sensitivity switchable to -14dB Head grille twists off easily for quick cleaning Optional, color-coded head grilles Built-in pop screen Elastic mount handles structure-borne noise; compatible with standard broadcast-segment microphone arms
- The large-diaphragm condenser capsule used in the BCM 104 has a cardioid pattern with internally switchable proximity effect compensation
- A second switch allows the sensitivity to be reduced by 14dB
- The BCM 104 features an exceptionally low self-noise of 7 dB(A) and an overload capability extending to 138dB SPL and a dynamic range of 131dB (DIN/IEC 651)
- Smooth, full response is ideal for vocals