This Bundle contains 2 items:
(1) Zoom F8 MultiTrack Field Recorder
(1) Zoom PCF8 Protective Case
The Zoom F8 For Filmmaking and Sound Design
Advances in video have made filmmaking accessible to creators everywhere. But the accessibility of professional audio devices has not kept pace. Field recorders, with essential features such as time code, have been unobtainable for most. Until now.
The F8 is made for serious filmmakers and sound designers. With 8-input/10-track recording, super low-noise preamps, and support for 24-bit/192 kHz audio, the F8 captures the highest-quality audio.
Outfitted with our finest mic preamps to date, the F8 features an extremely low noise floor (−127 dBu EIN) and high gain (up to 75 dB), with +4 dB line inputs.
High-resolution audio and advanced limiters
The F8 can record at 24-bit/192 kHz resolution and is equipped with onboard limiters designed to provide overload protection. Limiting can be applied to all 8 channels simultaneously at full resolution, with 10 dB of headroom and controls for setting threshold, attack, and release.
Time code with pinpoint accuracy
The F8’s time code is state-of-the-art. It utilizes a Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) that generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy, enabling rock-solid syncing of audio and video.
The F8 supports all standard dropframe and non-drop formats, and can jam sync to time code being provided by external devices. An input and output are provided on standard BNC connectors, enabling easy integration into any rig.
- This Bundle contains 2 items: (1) Zoom F8 MultiTrack Field Recorder & (1) Zoom PCF8 Protective Case
- The F8 provides every option you need to create professional field recordings:
- Phantom power (+24V/+48V) can be turned on and off for each preamp individually.
- Plug in any Zoom mic capsule.
- 10 tracks 8 input channels, plus a stereo mix track* allow you to simultaneously record stereo and surround sound.