You are purchasing a single wireless component only – this is not a full system
- For this wireless system component to work, please make sure your transmitter and receiver match in frequency range (style)
- Automatic Frequency Selection Automatic Transmitter Setup960
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity RF presence LED5-segment audio meter Multi-function, backlit LCD Low battery indicator
- Furnished rack hardware Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack XLR and 1/4″ output
- Frequency and power lockout Rugged metal chassis Volume control on rear of unit1/2 rack design
- Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth Detachable 1/4 wave antennas uts
With all the different wireless systems out there, choosing the right gear can be a serious pain. Shure makes it painless, by offering different lineups for different application. If you’re on a reasonable budget and are looking for a professional-caliber system that you can run side-by-side with several other wireless systems – say for example, in a church, boardroom, small to mid performance environment, etc – then you’re going to want to check out the SLX series. These systems have more range and flexibility than Shure’s Performance Gear systems, and less cost and simultaneous channel count than the ULX line.