Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
- Distortion Circuitry: Glass diode, back-to-back stack.
- Bypass: True bypass
- Gain Control Range: 8dB to 36d
- B.Q Center Frequencies:Bass – 90 Hz +/- 11dBMid – 750 Hz +/- 11dBTreble – 2.1 kHz +/- 12dBTHD @10mVrms input @ 1 kHz with 12 dB of gain: 0.15%
- Noise referred to input: -<-126dBv, 400Hz to 20kHz
- Max Output before Saturation: 0.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
- Current consumption: 4.5mADimension
Product Description The Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive takes classic 808 overdrive tones to a whole new level. Built around the original green overdrive chip, this little powerhouse has an increased gain range and a 3-band EQ for dialing in your ideal tone. The 805 Overdrive offers a tighter low end, added sparkle, and more detail in note articulation. It’s perfect for everything from clean boosts to bluesy rhythm to screaming solos. And when coupled with an already overdriven amp, it has the output and EQ range to create stellar hard rock and metal tones. Add that to tube-like touch response and the Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive is a must-have unit for every pedalboard!