The original Bass Block 800 set new standards for “bottomless” energy reserves and hard-hitting bass tone. The Bass Block 802 builds on this foundation with new features and refinements to further enhance your control of this well-proven platform. This 3.7-lb (1.6kg) powerhouse drives any good speaker to its full potential to keep the crowd moving all night long. Mounts in our expanding line of BassDock speakers to make the perfect travelling companion — twice the power in half the size! Our exclusive high current power section, combined with dual Speakon/Combo jacks, a lower noise floor, a quieter fan, a full 4-band EQ section, and Quilter’s latest headphone and direct-out interface features makes this our most advanced Bass Block ever! Responding to user requests, we have added an Effects Loop, plus a switchable pre-Master Line-Out for stage use, or post-Master Headphone outlet for silent practice. Solid aluminum heat sink and variable speed fan provide more cooling with less noise.
- Power Output: 450 watts-8 ohms, 800-watts, 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: band-limited to 25Hz-15kHz.
- Effects Loop: Series, pre-Master, 1V full scale.
- AC Power Req.: IEC inlet, universal 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W typical, 1000W peak.
- Input Connections: ¼-inch unbalanced, 2 meg, 4V peak. Switchable Mute, Passive, or Active (10dB pad).