Orange Crush Bass 50 – 1×12″ 50W Bass Combo Black NEW! Authorized Dealer!!!
50-watt 1×12″ Bass Combo Amplifier with Active EQ and Parametric Mid Control – Black
A Fat-sounding Practice Combo Amp
update of Orange’s popular Crush Pix bass combo amplifiers, the Orange
Crush Bass 50 injects excitement into your practice sessions. Loaded
with features from their higher-end OB1 and 4 Stroke amps, Orange
infused the Crush Bass 50 with lots of sound-shaping power, courtesy of
an active EQ and parametric mid control. A ported cabinet imbues this
50-watt powerhouse with ample low end. All-analog circuitry reproduces
the classic warmth favored by such iconic bassists as Geddy Lee, John
McVie, and Glenn Hughes. The Orange Crush Bass 50 bass combo amplifier.
Who knew that jamming in your apartment or dorm room could be so much
Orange Crush Bass 50 Bass Combo Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 50W bass combo amplifier with all-analog solid-state circuitry
- Active 3-band EQ and parametric mid control for sound shaping
- Ported cabinet delivers ample low end from a small amp
- Redesigned 12″ speaker yields classic bass tones
- Authentic-sounding CabSim headphone output for silent practice
- Aux input for connecting media devices
- Onboard chromatic tuner
The Orange Crush Bass 50 is a stellar bass combo amplifier!
Type Solid State
Number of Channels 1
Total Power 50W RMS
Speakers 1 x 12″
EQ 3-band EQ, Parametric Mids
Inputs 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
Outputs 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
Footswitch I/O 1 x 1/4″
Effects Loop Yes
Weight 31.79 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number CRUSH-BASS-50-BLK