The V1-M is a powerful DAW controller that gives you tactile control of your Digital Audio Workstation helping you streamline your workflow and get your projects done faster. Here are some of the features that will make the V1-M work for you:
- Hands On Control: The V1-M has 8 channels of motorized faders, which can be expanded up to 64 channels (depending on your DAW) with the addition of optional V1-X DAW Control Expanders. This gives you plenty of control over your mix, even if you’re working on a complex project.
- Customizable Touchscreen: The V1-M has a large customizable touchscreen display with 5 color coded layers of commands that can be used to control your DAW and match your specific workflow. This makes it easy to quickly access the controls you need, without having to take your eyes off the mix.
- OLED Display and Meter Bridge: The large OLED display and meter bridge show the current levels, pan positions, and other information. This makes it easy to see what’s going on with your mix, even if you’re not looking at the computer monitor.
- Integration with popular DAWs: The V1-M is compatible with a wide range of popular DAWs, including Bitwig, Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools. Additionally, you can run up to 3 DAWs at one time with no interruption to your workflow.
- 9x touch-sensitive motorized faders with 12-bit resolution
- Large, programmable 7 inch, 24 panel digital touch screen display showing DAW functions per 5 color modes – a potential total of 120 displayable and actionable functions
- Organize DAW functions in the 24 panel touchscreen easily via ‘drag and drop’ in the iMAPTM – changes made in real time
- Capability of connecting to 3 DAWs at one time via the DAW select buttons
- Extremely hardwearing, durable and versatile
- Onboard 2 inch TFT display showing channel name, control values, channel colors etc., (DAW dependent)
- Attractive, modern meter bridge, featuring precise, clear and eye-catching LED meters
- Additional lower 1.14 inch TFT display for each channel (some DAWs are equipped to display additional information on this screen)
- Extremely high quality, large optical encoder jog wheel with very precise, smooth control for fast search, scrub etc.
- 8 smooth action dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and Enter)
- 2-segment LED display shows timecode or location of your project in either SMPTE or beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) formats
- Illuminated function buttons for ‘Read’, ‘Write’, ‘Touch’, ‘Latch’, ‘Trim’; and ‘Off’ – activated/deactivated as required per DAW
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Dedicated ‘Master/Assign’ button for quick switching the Master fader from the master channel to a pre-designated track
- Illuminated “Zoom” button with 2 d directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down), also used in combination with the jog wheel
- Illuminated ‘Focus’ button which allows the user to “focus” in and adjust plug-in, EQ parameters etc. via the smooth-action jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for selecting individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with compatible music production software
- Supports Ability, Audition, Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase/Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixbus 32C, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Luna, Reaper, Reason, Samplitude, Studio One and Tracktion Waveform
- iMapTM software downloadable from the product page
- USB C high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB C connection and iMap TM software
- User A & User B 1/4 inch inputs for connecting footswitch pedals
- Class-compliant with MacOS 10.15 or above & Windows 10 or above
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Connector||To computer: USB connector (standard type)|
|Power supply||12V2.5A DC (Outside negative inside positive)|
|Current consumption||2.5Aor less|
|Dimensions||485(W) x384.5(D) x 178(H)mm|
|Dimensions||19.09”(W) x 15.14”(D) x 7”(H)|