The P1-Nano is a powerful full featured DAW controller with a single fader that gives you tactile control of your Digital Audio Workstation allowing you to streamline your workflow and get your projects done faster.
Customizable Touchscreen: The P1 Nano has a customizable touchscreen display that can be used to control 5 color coded layers of commands in your DAW and match your specific workflow. Quickly access the controls you need at the touch of a button.
Control Plugins and Automation: Use the 8 encoder knobs and the optional D5 display to control your session plugins. Illuminated automation command buttons and the motorized fader are perfect for riding vocals or automating sends.
Integration with popular DAWs: The P1 Nano gives you the ability to control up to 3 DAWs at one time with no interruption to your workflow. Control a wide range of popular DAWs, including Bitwig, Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools.
- 1x touch-sensitive motorized fader with 12-bit resolution
- Programmable 4 inch, 16 panel digital touch display showing DAW functions per 5 color modes – a potential total of 80 displayable and actionable functions
- Organize DAW functions in the 16 panel touchscreen easily via ‘drag and drop’ in the iMAP – changes made in real time
- Capability of connecting to 3 DAWs at one time via the DAW select buttons
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- On-board display showing channel name, control values, metering etc.
- 8 smooth action dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and Enter)
- 12-segment LED display shows timecode or location of your project in either SMPTE or beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) formats
- Smooth-action jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- Illuminated function buttons for ‘Read’, ‘Write’, ‘Touch’, ‘Latch’, ‘Trim’ and ‘Off’ – activated/deactivated as required per DAW
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Dedicated ‘Flip’ and ‘Master’ buttons for fader flipping and access to the master channel
- Illuminated “Zoom” button with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) – used in combination with the jog wheel
- Illuminated “Focus” button which allows the user to ‘focus’ in and adjust plug-in & EQ parameters etc. via the smooth-action jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for selecting individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with compatible music production software
- Supports Ability, Audition, Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase/Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixbus 32C, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Reaper, Reason, Samplitude, Studio One and Tracktion Waveform
- iMapTM software downloadable from website product page
- USB C high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB C connection and iMapTM software
- User A & User B 1/4 inch inputs for connecting footswitch pedals
- D5 display unit available (Optional)
- Class-compliant with MacOS 10.15 or above & Windows 10 or above
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Connector:||To computer USB C connector|
|Power supply:||5V DC|
|Current consumption:||0. 9A or less|
|8.38(L) x7.1(W) x2.36(H)|