Furman P-2400 AR
The 20 amp P-2400 AR delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages – all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The P-2400 AR accepts input voltage between 97V-137V and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance. With its robust 20A capacity, the P-2400 AR is ideal for high-current equipment such as power amplifiers or powering A/V racks in large installations.
Additionally, the P-2400 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman’s Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Furman P-2400 AR Features at a Glance
- True RMS Voltage Regulation
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw .
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 20 Amp Rating
- 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection.
- 14 Total Outlets
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).