The DIN Ethergate is a robust and reliable, installation-grade, Ethernet to DMX converter that has been engineered to connect physical DMX devices to your Ethernet network infrastructure. Now you can expand your network entertainment project to the next level.
With two Universes of bi-directional eDMX to DMX conversion with Art-RDM support, the DIN Ethergate is compatible with a wide range of devices and allows for fast deployment of your DMX system. Simply connect, configure and take control!
In addition, this Ethernet to DMX/RDM gateway is packed with installer-friendly features for fast installation and configuration, all managed through the user interface. All contained within a compact and electrically-insulated 4-DIN-module width unit form factor.
In a nutshell
- Two bi-directional DMX/ E1.20 RDM ports with optional termination and RDM support.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) or DC 12-24v input.
- Surface or TS35 DIN-rail mount.
- Support for Art-Net 4, sACN and ESP to DMX conversion.
- Support for DMX -> Art-Net (Broadcast or Unicast) / DMX -> ESP (Broadcast or Unicast) / DMX -> sACN (Multicast or Unicast).
- Pluggable terminal blocks and inbuilt DMX termination.
- Intuitive device configuration and updates through the inbuilt web interface.
- Surface or TS35 DIN rail mount.
- 10/100 Mbps network speed.
- â€˜Current Port Bufferâ€™ allows live DMX values to be viewed.
- Configurable refresh rate.