Music produces a full wide frequency range, the Audix A150 Studio Phones will make sure you hear all of it.
Featuring 50 mm phase-coherent drivers, the A150 headphones reproduce music with accuracy throughout the full frequency range with a smooth, balanced linear response.
Presenting an exceptionally balanced linear frequency response, the 150s allow you to experience music that sets you in the soundstage and leaves nothing out. Phase coherent 50mm drivers make sure you hear the stereo sound field as it was intended, no smearing or shifting.
Over-ear design provides acoustic isolation so all you hear is the music, free from the artifacts of noise cancellation. A padded headband and soft ear cups allow you to listen comfortably for extended periods. Plus, Vocalists will love tracking with the 150s thanks to the 90-degree ear cup swivel, and you’ll get the performance you want.
Studio engineers, DJs, and anyone who enjoys high-quality audio will find everything they want in the Audix A150 Studio Phones.
Put on a pair of A150s and lose yourself in the music.
Audix A150 Includes:
- Protective carrying case
- 1.8 m cable with 3.5 mm (1/8 in) mini to 6.3 mm (1/4 in) threaded adapter
Audix A150 Features:
- Dynamic, closed back design
- Large soundstage with natural, balanced, lifelike sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced studio quality sound with exceptional imaging
- Excellent for mixing, monitoring and general listening
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
- High-performance phase coherent drivers
Audix A150 Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 50 mm
- Magnet: Rare Earth Alloy
- Sensitivity (@ 1 k): 103 dB
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8 in) stereo plug
- Cable: 1.8 m detachable high density 3 conductor – 96 strands of braided silver coated oxygen free copper