Whether your passion is creating music, listening to it, or both, the Audix A145 was designed for you.
Perfect for home studio use or listening to your favorite artists, the 45mm phase-coherent drivers make sure you hear the stereo sound field the way it was intended. Delivering tight low end, crisp highs, and balanced midrange, the 145s are exceptional for tracking, headphone mixing, playback, and critical listening.
Over-ear design provides acoustic isolation so all you hear is the music, while a padded headband and soft ear cups allow you to listen comfortably for extended periods. Plus, vocalists will love tracking with the 145s thanks to the 90-degree ear cup swivel, and you’ll get the performance you want.
Put on a pair of A145s and lose yourself in the music.
Audix A145 Includes:
- Protective carrying case
- 1.8 m cable with 3.5 mm (1/8 in) mini to 6.3 mm (1/4 in) threaded adapter
Audix A145 Features:
- Dynamic, closed back design
- Natural, tight and accurate sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced studio quality sound
- High-performance phase coherent drivers for excellent imaging
- Great choice for home studio
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
Audix A145 Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 45 mm
- Magnet: Rare Earth Alloy
- Sensitivity: (@ 1 k) 97 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 28 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8 in) stereo plug
- Cable: 1.8 m detachable high density 3 conductor – 96 strands of braided silver coated oxygen free copper