Audio-Technica AE5100 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Large-diaphragm capsule delivers accurate and natural response
- Low-profile design permits innovative placement options previously unattainable with a large-diaphragm condenser
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
Product Description The Artist Elite AE5100 large diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument microphone provides uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments. With rich, warm, accurate sound, the AE5100 also incorporates the most essential ingredients for quality live sound in a choir microphone. Its large-diaphragm capsule delivers accurate, natural response, while its low-profile design permits innovative placement options. With a lower profile than the large studio microphones to which it compares sonically, the AE5100 offers an outstanding performance-to-size ratio. With its low noise and smooth response, the AE5100 is ideal for recording, too.