Play, perform, create:
MiniLab MkII has everything you need to unleash your creativity.
MiniLab MkII is a high quality, feature-packed controller which gives you hands-on access to the sounds in your virtual studio. Breathe new life into your sounds by playing, tweaking, tapping and twisting its rugged controls.
This powerful controller also comes with several critically acclaimed software titles that will have you creating professional recordings in no time. Analog Lab Lite lets you perform using hundreds of legendary synth, piano, organ & string machine sounds. Ableton Live Lite lets you record, arrange, and cultivate your musical ideas into a finished product. UVI Grand is a recreation of the Steinway Model D piano.
Your musical journey starts here.
Ready when you are
Thanks to the constructive feedback from Arturia’s family of product owners – people just like you – we have refined the original MiniLab into something new and exciting.
Created with the mobile musician in mind, MiniLab MkII has a slim, compact profile which makes it perfect for transporting to and from gigs, and for keeping you creating when you’re travelling. With its rugged, durable construction, the revitalized MiniLab can take the strain of life on the road, ready to perform night after night.
Not everyone has the luxury of a spacious studio, and this is where our reinvented controller really shines. MiniLab MkII has a tiny footprint allowing you to place it virtually anywhere within your set-up, even if the only space available is on your lap.
The quality of every component has seen an improvement over the original model, from the keybed to the controller knobs, the touch sensors to the outer casing. Despite the hardware upgrade, MiniLab MkII is still one of the most affordable dedicated controllers on the market.
Portable, yet fully featured. Lightweight but rugged. MiniLab MkII is the new go-to small controller for producers in the know.
At your command
Time is precious. and you need simple, effective control. MiniLab MkII gives you unadulterated access to your software sounds.
Helping you make the most of your virtual instruments and recording software, MiniLab MkII features a great-feeling keybed with 25 slim-keys, 16 knobs, 8 pads, and touch controls in a space-saving package. Whether you want to experiment with a bass line, tap out a solid drum beat, or tweak the parameters of your favorite synth patch, our new controller gives you the freedom to totally control your music any way you like.
To help transform your musical ideas into fully-fledged, pro-sounding recordings, MiniLab MkII includes a powerful music production platform, Ableton Live Lite. Every single one of MiniLab’s controls is automatically assigned thanks to dedicated pre-mapping, letting you spend less time in the settings menu and more time making music. Adjust your track levels, tweak filters and effects using the knobs; launch clips, capture drum performance, or control playback with the pads. MiniLab is here to make your musical life easier.
From inception to completion, MiniLab MkII keeps you in control every step of the way.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
For a limited time, purchase a MiniLab MkII, KeyLab Essential, or KeyLab MkII controller, and get 3 best-selling Arturia plugins for free! There’s never been a better time to Enter the Lab. Iconic sounds and time-tested music production classics could be yours today – don’t miss out on this limited time offer, running till December 31st 2021!
Arturia is pleased to announce the new THREE PLUS LAB CONTROLLER promotion, giving away THREE free software titles (Valued at $400) in addition to the already loaded software bundle that comes with your new midi keyboard controller!!
Here’s what you will get:
- Mini V: Yes! The phattest bass, the “lead-ist” leads made famous by every great keyboard player in rock and jazz. The iconic Mini recreated in software can not only stay in tune now, but it can be mono like the original AND with a simple switch turn into a polyphonic monster
- Stage-73 V2: Why did Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, and Jan Hammer, hit the RHODEs literality with countless hit records. Because of the stunning sound. And that sound is perfectly recreated at your fingertips with the Stage -73 V2 DSP virtual instrument.
- Rev PLATE-140: Arturia has brought back to life this retro studio standard, perfect for adding depth & space to just about anything.