The black Arturia MiniLab Mk II Inverted is a compact, portable USB-MIDI controller that ships with a comprehensive audio production software suite. Utilizing USB bus power, the velocity-sensitive twenty-five-key controller adds a dual bank of eight velocity- and pressure-sensitive back-lit performance pads, sixteen rotary controls that provide dedicated premapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software, and responsive capacitive touchstrips for pitch bend and modulation. A sustain pedal input (pedal optional) extends the functionality of the controller.
- Small profile, portable controller
- Twenty-five note, velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- Eight RGB backlit performance pads with two internal pad banks
- Sixteen rotary encoders with dedicated premapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software
- Keyboard octave-up and octave-down switching for full-range access
- Pitch bend or modulation using responsive, capacitive touch-strips
- Sustain pedal jack
- Includes Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite, and UVI Grand Piano Model D virtual piano
- USB/MIDI class compliant – no drivers needed
- Kensington security slot
In the Box
- Arturia MiniLab Mk II Inverted Portable USB-MIDI Controller (Black)
- USB Cable
- Analog Lab Lite Software
- Ableton Live Lite Software
- Grand Piano Model D Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
For a limited time, purchase a MiniLab MkII, KeyLab Essential, or KeyLab MkII controller, and get 3 best-selling Arturia plugins for free! There’s never been a better time to Enter the Lab. Iconic sounds and time-tested music production classics could be yours today – don’t miss out on this limited time offer, running till December 31st 2021!
Arturia is pleased to announce the new THREE PLUS LAB CONTROLLER promotion, giving away THREE free software titles (Valued at $400) in addition to the already loaded software bundle that comes with your new midi keyboard controller!!
Here’s what you will get:
- Mini V: Yes! The phattest bass, the “lead-ist” leads made famous by every great keyboard player in rock and jazz. The iconic Mini recreated in software can not only stay in tune now, but it can be mono like the original AND with a simple switch turn into a polyphonic monster
- Stage-73 V2: Why did Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, and Jan Hammer, hit the RHODEs literality with countless hit records. Because of the stunning sound. And that sound is perfectly recreated at your fingertips with the Stage -73 V2 DSP virtual instrument.
- Rev PLATE-140: Arturia has brought back to life this retro studio standard, perfect for adding depth & space to just about anything.