Exclusively from Liquid Audio & Reverb. This one-day only Arturia Keystep + Resident Audio R100 Headphones bundle is available at our dealer cost for 24-hours only! Sale ends at midnight on Monday 02/22/22!
The Resident Audio R100 Headphones deliver great sound, no matter your application. The R100 uses 40 mm full-range drivers that deliver a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The lightweight, closed-back design and adjustable headband provide a comfortable listening experience for extended periods of time. The R100’s full and balanced sound is perfect for the studio or when you are on the go.
Designed for the mobile musician, producer, or analog enthusiast, the Arturia KeyStep is a 32-note, slimkey keyboard with an integrated 64-step sequencer/arpeggiator. The slimkey keybed offers velocity and aftertouch, while each step of the 64-step sequencer can have up to 8 notes. The step sequencer offers 8 memories, while the arpeggiator mode offers 8 pattern styles. Additionally, the swing and gate length can be set via the keyboard on-the-fly.
The KeyStep offers a chord-play mode that sets chords and then plays them back with a single note, a feature that can also be used in the arpeggiator mode for chord arpeggiations. Additional performance controls include capacitive-touch pitchbend and modulation strips. For the analog producer, the KeyStep offers pitch and modulation CV (control voltage) outputs, a Gate output, and Sync I/O via 1/8″ / 3.5mm connectors. The KeyStep ships with a micro-USB to USB cable.
- Proprietary Slimkey Keybed: A new 32-note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch, designed by Arturia for keyboardists
- Polyphonic Sequencer / Arpeggiator: Each sequence can have 64 steps; each step can have up to 8 notes. Step-sequencer with 8 memories or Arpeggiator mode with 8 pattern styles. Set swing and gate length from the keys
- Chord Play Mode: Set chords and then play them back with a single note. Can also be used in Arpeggiator mode for chord arpeggiations
- Performance Controls: Capacitive-touch pitchbend and modulation strips
- Digital & Standalone: The USB port allows for standard, class-compliant, bus-powered operation. Connect an optional USB power adaptor to use KeyStep in a standalone situation
- The three CV outputs send pitch and gate signals, along with a velocity, aftertouch, or mod. ribbon signal, to control an analog instrument or module
- CV supports 1 volt per octave, volt/Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- Sync: Clock input and output supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync. The sync mode selectors allow you to select the clock source: internal, USB, MIDI or Sync input
- Connect: MIDI in/out – full size connectors
- Play: Sustain pedal input
- Low Power: Can be powered by Apple iPad (camera connection kit required)
Be the first to review “Arturia KeyStep Controller & Sequencer”
You must be logged in to post a review.