KeyLab 88: a professional-grade, 88-note MIDI controller keyboard
An extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets: KeyLab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
The Best Control Of Synthesis
As a professional hybrid synthesizer, KeyLab 88 offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software-based solution.The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the included Analog Lab software, giving you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. Change the filter cutoff, the resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more: as soon as the idea hits, it can happen.But KeyLab 88 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for virtually any form of music technology using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
A solution for the pianist of today
Thanks to the top quality, hammer-action Fatar keybed, the KeyLab 88 is the ideal companion for demanding performers.Bundled with the Analog Lab software, KeyLab 88 offers an unparalleled, hands-on experience with the nearly 6000 TAE synthesizer and electric piano sounds. Just fire up Analog Lab, connect the KeyLab 88, and you will be amazed at how well the experience matches the work-flow of a traditional hardware synthesizer. KeyLab 88 also comes with two virtual piano instruments.
- Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
- Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
- USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
Optional DC power
- Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
Pitch and Mod Wheels
- Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
LCD screen for easy editing
- LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
Two banks of 10 encoders
- Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
Two banks of 9 faders
- Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
Backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
- 16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
Octave Transpose buttons
- Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
Direct controls for Analog Lab
- Tight integration with our Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
- 10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
- The transport controls can send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturiaâ€™s virtual synths. These TAEÂ® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.