KeyLab 49 THE ULTIMATE HYBRID SYNTHESIZER KeyLab 49 has the rugged build quality you need on the road and the control you need in the studio. With 49 keys, 16 backlit drum pads, and a metal and wood frame, KeyLab 49 is the instrument of choice.
KeyLab 49 combines a professional-grade MIDI keyboard with our powerful Analog Lab software environment. With 49 keys, 2 banks of 10 encoders, 2 banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, KeyLab 49 is perfect for studio and live use. Perfectly matched to the included Analog Lab software, with an integrated user interface and 6000 sounds from our V Collection line of products, KeyLab 49 is more than a controller: it is an instrument unto itself.
This 49-key controller keyboard was designed for maximum performance and expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a bevy of knobs, faders and highly responsive pads. The back panel connections include breath controller, MIDI in/out, expression and sustain pedals and an aux pedal input. This is a top-notch controller for any hardware or software, but its comprehensive control of our Analog Lab software is the piÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¨ce de rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sistance: its preassigned controls make this combination the perfect hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection (mini V, modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V and Wurlitzer V).
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, LeadsÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 49.
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignableÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 31.14 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (791 x 298 x 70 mm) – Net weight: 14.33 lbs. (6.5 Kg)