ART Phantom II Pro
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low-power, high-efficiency CMOS circuitry for long battery life using a standard 9-Volt battery (Alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supply from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted On/Off switchLow-noise, low-distortion circuitry
Product Description Sometimes, you just need phantom power. If you don’t feel like holding a seance, we suggest getting ART’s Phantom II Pro. It’s more reliable than that “light as a feather, stiff as a board” stuff… and you don’t have to sell your soul to get it because ART always makes gear that gets the job done, without eating a hole through your wallet. The Phantom II Pro is a simple 2-channel power supply. It has XLR inputs and XLR outputs for easy connection into your current setup. You can switch between providing 12V, no phantom power, or a full 48V of phantom power. To launch it into super-handy stardom, the Phantom II Pro can run off of batteries or an optional AC adapter. Easy enough!