The ART EQ300 Series of graphic equalizers have been designed and engineered to extremely high standards for audio performance and functionality. These innovative, high-quality equalizers are perfect for virtually any audio application where precision frequency tailoring, reliable performance, rugged design and extremely silent processing is important. Rugged construction and solid audio performance make these equalizers particularly well suited to fixed installation as well as touring live sound systems.
The ART EQ 300 Series Applications:
- May be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks as well as any conventional fixed installation environment
- The equalizer can be used wherever modification of the frequency contour of a sound is needed
- The graphic equalizer is a powerful tool for solving a number of audio problems and creating interesting sound textures
- Patch the EQ between your mixing console and power amps to allow you to alter the overall mix to better match your environment
- Use the EQ between your monitor mixer and monitor power amps to aid in the removal of feedback inducing frequencies
- Patch into a channel insert to EQ one channel or track individually
- Run your instrument directly into the equalizer to enhance its sound before reaching a power amplifier or instrument amplifier.
- Patch into the effects loop of an instrument amplifier or between a preamp and power amp to have precise control over the complete sound
- Dual Channel 15-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Constant-Q Filtering
- Balanced XLR, Active Balanced 1/4″, and Unbalanced RCA Input and Output Connectors
- +/- 6dB or +/-12dB Level Adjustments
- 20mm Center Detented Frequency Band Sliders
- Independent Level and Bypass Controls Per Channel
- Designed for Years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged All Steel Construction
- One Year Warranty
Be the first to review “ART EQ341 Dual Channel 15 Band 2/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer EQ”
You must be logged in to post a review.