ART D7 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
- Large Diaphragm Dynamic Design
- Smooth, Flat Response with Exceptional Presence and Low Frequency Balance
- Exceptional Shielding for Use in High Electromagnetic Field Environments
- Ideal Microphone for Broadcast Applications
- Integrated High Pass Filter and Midrange Boost Switches
Product Description ART D7 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
Capable of delivering an exceptionally smooth, flat frequency response with highly predictable proximity effect, the ART D7 large diaphragm dynamic microphone offers a musicality and tone not easily attainable with small diaphragm dynamic or condenser microphones. The unique character and versatility of a large diaphragm dynamic makes the ART D7 an essential addition to any live sound or studio engineer’s microphone toolkit.
In live sound and recording applications, the D7’s cardioid pattern offers excellent feedback rejection and isolation, making it an exceptional choice for powerful vocal applications and a wide range of solo instruments including background brass and low range bass woodwinds, acoustic stringed instruments like cello and bass, bass amps, high volume guitar amps, drums and percussion. It offers full frequency response at the front of the microphone with a very controlled and predictable proximity effect – the increased low frequency response when microphone is placed close to sound source.