Now in a feature-packed new Chrome Edition, Allen & Heath’s Qu-16C reshapes digital mixing with innovative design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on the GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16C has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance. Hot new features in Qu V1.8 firmware include Automatic Mic Mixing and a Spectrogram for feedback-hunting. Qu Chrome Edition also features upgraded, high contrast metallic finish controls. Whether you’re switching from analog or updating your digital desk, it’s time to experience the new digital with Qu-16.
- 16 AnalogiQ total recall preamps with zero crossing detection and an advanced paddles 1dB step gain stage
- High contrast metallic finish controls offer excellent low light visibility and enhanced tactile control
- 800 x 480, sixteen million color 5-inch touchscreen and dedicated data encoder
- 17 motorized ALPS faders allow instant access to all channels and masters in a compact space, plus a dedicated master fader which dynamically follows the mix selection
- iLive FX, 100-scene recall, USB audio streaming, automatic mic mixer, Qu-Pad Mixing App, and more!