The Allen & Heath AR2412 is the main Audio Rack for the GLD digital mixing system. AR2412 provides 24 XLR inputs and 12 XLR outputs when connected to a GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer. Connection is over Cat5 cable running Allen & Heath’s snake protocol, allowing the AR2412 to be positioned up to 120m from the mixer. snake provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable. For larger systems, an AR84 or AB168 Audio Rack (sold separately) can be connected to the AR2412 to add up to 16 further XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs. AR2412 also includes an Aviom Pro16 compatible monitor port. The AR2412 also features locking XLRs. Allen & Heath is known for building high quality mixers for the last 40-plus years. At any time of day or night, across the globe, there is an Allen & Heath mixer out there working hard, sounding great and making life a little easier for the person at the controls.
- Main Audio Rack for the GLD digital mixing system; locking XLRs
- Provides 24 XLR inputs and 12 XRL outputs when connected to a GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer
- Connects via Cat5 cable running snake protocol
- Can be positioned up to 120m from the mixer
- Includes an Aviom Pro16 compatible monitor port