- Closed, circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32 dB)
- Exceptionally lightweight and comfortable for extended listening
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 1/8 inch (3.5mm) jack connector and screw type 1/4"" adapter
- Reduced comb filter effects and distortion due to E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) and Duofol diaphragms
- Includes slimline carrying case
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- Replaceable earpads (part # 523310)
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction.
- Increased sound pressure level (110db) to handle demanding use.
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening.
- Carrying case included for engineers on the go.
- Easily replaceable parts for long service life.
The HD 380 Pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound level for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use.