Product DescriptionSennheiser EW 300-2IEM G3 - In-ear Monitoring System - B-Range (626 - 668 MHz)
- Includes 2 each EK300 IEM G3 body pack receivers, 2 each IE4 ear buds, and 1 SR300 G3 rack-mountable stereo transmitter with GA3 rack kit.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic display
The ew 300-2IEM G3 bundle is an on stage, in-ear monitoring system. Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. The 5 band equalizer integrated in the transmitter also allows you to personalize the sound even further. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter. The ew 300 IEM G3 bundle includes an extra body pack and earphones. Perfect for rental & PA companies, houses of worship, musicians and anyone who wants to hear themselves loud and clear on stage.