Product DescriptionProduct description
Professional Public Address / Installation Amplifier
The Coliseum CA1 public address amplifier has been designed specifically for installations where a versatile paging system with high quality music playback is required.
Ideal for restaurants, small clubs, offices and retail environments where a simple and reliable system capable of servicing multiple paging zones is required. Multiple inputs for microphone or source material, and voice activated paging from either a microphone or telephone matrix means the CA1 can be used in virtually any application.
- Number of Channels 6
- Inputs - 1/4" / XLR Combi 3
- Inputs - RCA (unbal) 2
- Phantom Power Yes
- Headphone Monitor Features Yes - main Output
- Record Outputs Yes
- Mixer - Signal to Noise Ratio (dB) Greater than 55dB
- Mixer - Freq Resp (Tone and EQ Flat,±2dB) 50 - 15kHz
- Amp A - Power Output @ 4 Ohms 180 Watts
- Amp A - Power Output -other 180 Watts 70-volts
- THD - 1kHz (dB) Less than 1%
- Cooling Passive
- Finish Black
- Chassis Construction Steel
- Rackmount Yes
- Other Features Zone Paging / Telephone interface
- Versatile input mixing capabilities make the CA1 the solution for small churches, boardrooms and conference room PA applications. Unlike most installation amplifiers in this class, user selectable phantom power is available on three channels to drive condenser microphones, the type most commonly used on podiums or as a lavaliere (tie clip) microphone.
- XLR / TRS balanced combi-jack inputs and attenuated RCA unbalanced inputs ensure the CA1 system can interface with any source (CD, Cassette, Satellite Tuner, DVD or video system) your installation may require.
- Capable of driving either a 4-ohm speaker load, or four separate 70-volt speaker systems (one 'system' per zone), the CA1 system delivers 180 watts (mono). A pre-amp output is available to feed an auxiliary power amplifier or active subwoofer to enhance the system, or to feed video or audio recording equipment.