Behringer NX6000D 6000W Power Amplifier - The NX6000D power amplifier packs 6000 Watts (2 x 3000 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1600 Watts @ 8 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg) and rack-mountable packages. Plus, the built-in DSP and 24-bit/ 96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. And because the NX6000D is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to Behringer's “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX6000D full-out for hours on-end. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come. - Thanks to Behringer's High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
- Delivers 2 x 3000 watts into 4 ohms, 2 x 1600 watts into 8 ohms and weighs less than 13.2 lbs/ 6.0 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running high-density Class-D technology with "near-zero" Thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- Dsp section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings