AN EVEN SIMPLER WAY TO TUNE YOUR DRUMS
The Tune-Bot brings drum tuning into the digital age, enabling tens of thousands of drummers worldwide to sound better and tune faster! The Tune-Bot Gig offers a fast, simple and easy solution to drum tuning. The Gig’s redesigned clip attaches to any standard drum hoop and the large LCD display is optimized for ease of use in the studio. Now with only one button you can toggle through the modes while matching lug pitch or tuning notes!
EASY SETUP & OPERATION
The sturdy, redesigned clip of the Tune-Bot Gig clamps firmly and easily onto any standard drum hoop. Once you strike the drum, Tune-Bot will begin to filter out overtones and provide you with the most accurate pitch measurement of individual lugs in both frequency (Hz) and note.
TUNE YOUR ENTIRE DRUM KIT
With the ability to select between standard and high pitch ranges, Tune-Bot can be used on your entire drum kit. From deep bass drums to high snare drums, Tune-Bot accommodates any setup.
Switch between Absolute Mode, which shows you the pitch in Hz as well as the nearest note and octave, and Difference Mode, which helps you get similar or exact lug pitch at each lug, with the touch of one button.
- OFFERS EASIER DRUM TUNING - The clip-on Tune-Bot Gig features a streamlined design that fits any standard drum rim. Its one-button toggle allows you to switch between Absolute and Difference Modes.
- PROVIDES 2 MODES - The Absolute Mode shows you the pitch in Hz as well as the nearest note and octave. While the Difference Mode helps you get similar or exact lug pitch at each lug.
- AUTO-FILTERS OVERTONES - The digital drum tuner has a built-in filter that rejects sounds of more than 20% higher/lower pitch so that overtones won't interfere with your tuning.
- DELIVERS WIDER TUNING RANGE AND SHORTER RESPONSE - Overtone Labs designed the Tune-Bot Gig with 30~400Hz Tuning Range (in 1C ~4G#) and 750 millisecond response time.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS DRUM KITS - The Tune-Bot Gig can be clipped to any standard drum hoop. It works with snare drums, toms, and kick drums.