Product DescriptionMusic Hall MMF-7.3 2-Speed Audiophile Turntable With Ortofon 2M Bronze Cartridge
- Music Hall's unique dual plinth construction
- Carbon fiber tonearm with flexible internal wire drawn from high purity copper
- Counterweight's center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- Completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33⅓ and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- Two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
The Music Hall mmc-7.3 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by Music Hall. The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable. An Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus is included. The supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted.