Enttec's state-of-the-art DIN-RAIL LED Pixel controller, the Pixel Octo is easy to install, service and configure. Powered directly through its local power input with the widest input voltage range on the market, the Pixel Octo can also be ‘back fed’ power from LED pixel strip or dots to streamline your setup
The Pixel Octo is packed with installer-friendly features such as an identify button, allowing installers to easily check all connections are correct and functioning without the need for an ArtNet, sACN or KiNet input, saving valuable time on site. What’s more, once your Pixel Octo is up and running, you can monitor the temperature inside its robust aluminum housing in real-time using an intuitive web interface.
Choose the convenience of Direct (live) mode, or the versatility of Standalone (preset) mode, where one of the most exciting features is the ability to edit and create presets, using the Pixel Octo’s onboard effects generator.
Assign parameters such as wave type, background/foreground color, speed and direction of the wave, as well as the static color. Then simply save your creations in the 100-slot preset library (which also comes with 14 handy factory effects to get you started). Controlled with virtual faders via a web interface, your presets can be set to run at power-up, thanks to its on-board memory and 120MHz processor, opening the Pixel Octo’s capabilities up to a much wider audience. You can even daisy chain up to 50 devices to extend your data.
- Controller for up to 1,360 RGB LED Pixels
- Up to 8 ethernet universes support (maximum of 4 universes per output port)
- The Pixel Octo supports ArtNet, sACN, KiNet and ESP, as well as 3-wire and 4-wire (CLK) LED protocols.
- The following protocols are fully compatible with the Pixel Octo: APA102, APA104, SK6812, TM1804, TM1812, WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813, WS2815 and 9PDOT (8 and 16-bit)
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures