Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with new Overtone Sub-Osc, Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle)
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- MIDI Inwith 5-Pin DIN connector, USB MIDI In/Out, 1/4-Inch Audio Output and 1/8-Inch Headphone Output
Arturia's at it again. Their MicroBrute Analog Synth carries forward the 100% analog signal path and ginormous sound of the MiniBrute, but it's smaller, less expensive, and packs a few punches of its own. You get a single oscillator with Saw, Triangle and Square waveforms you can mix 'n' match, plus three waveshapers, an overtone generator that serves up additional harmonics, and a Steiner-Parker filter that delivers a massive range of sonic mojo. The MicroBrute's step sequencer gives you new compositional options, and its Mod Matrix gives you boatloads of modulation possibilities as well as connectivity with other synths. With all this going for it - plus its minuscule pricetag - the Arturia MicroBrute makes a perfect first synth.