Product DescriptionTech 21 BSDR SansAmp Bass Driver DI
- 100% analog
- For stage and studio applications.
- 3 outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers.
- Active EQ controls specifically tuned for bass, cut or boost 12dB.
- Blend control to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry
The controls offer a broad range of traditional bass amp sounds, including such meaty styles as Bassman® and SVT®, as well as raunchy, crunchy overdriven sounds that would typically require a multitude of effects units.
- PRESENCE: controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content.
- DRIVE: adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive.
- LEVEL: regulates the XLR and effected 1/4" output levels.
- BLEND: allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups).
- BASS & TREBLE: are active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that cut or boost +/- 12dB.
Phantom power operable, or uses optional DC power supply, Tech 21 Model #DC2, or 9V alkaline battery (not included).
Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5", Weight: 14 oz.