Record great audio anywhere with the Roland R-26 portable recorder. Despite its tiny handheld format, this digital SD recorder has tons of features. The R26 includes two sets of stereo microphones (directional and omnidirectional), for outstanding performance in any environment. You can record up to six channels of audio (or three stereo channels) at the same time, and choose the tracks that sound best. A pair of XLR/TRS inputs let you add your favorite mics or mixer feed, and phantom power is provided. A cool LCD touchscreen lets you navigate menus, change settings, and edit waveforms.
- Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Bundled with SONAR LE software (PC)