NEUMANN KH 120 A - Active Studio Monitor 2-Day DeliveryNeumann
- Current Stock:
- 18.05 LBS
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- Bi-amplified (50W + 50W) two-way monitoring speaker system featuring a 5.25-inch long throw woofer and 1-inch titanium fabric dome tweeter
- Precision manufactured to ± .5db tolerance ensuring perfectly matched pairs to deliver superb soundstaging and imaging.
- Compact and rugged, non-resonant Aluminum enclosure eliminates unwanted cabinet induced colorations.
- Free field frequency response of 52 Hz -21 kHz, ± 3 dB
The Neumann KH 120 studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. It represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. The KH 120 features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ waveguide (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, various input formats and an extensive mounting hardware range. All this provides you with maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment and physical locations.
Neumann is regarded worldwide as the standard-setting, leading manufacturer of fine microphones for the studio and the stage. Neumann microphones are requested by artists and engineers alike for their unique sonic character, robust and attractive design, and carefully developed technology. Neumann recently introduced its line of studio monitors, making the brand the perfect partner for both the input and the output of the audio signal path. Each Neumann product is subject to rigorous quality control processes, ensuring that you acquire a product with unsurpassed sound quality, reliability and lasting value.
- Low-distortion, high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide offers smoother off-axis response
- Long throw bass driver
- Two-color and dimmable Neumann logo displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system
- Robust metal grille
- Large front panel ports reduce bass compression and make it easier to mount the monitor in tight spaces
- Compact, durable aluminum cabinet minimizes resonances and offers better heat dissipation
- Wide horizontal dispersion and narrow vertical dispersion for greater control at the mixing console
- Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls offer more control in diverse acoustical environments
- Wide range input gain and output level controls for easier interfacing with signal sources