- Elliptical, circumaural (over ear) closed back design delivers maximum comfort while isolating ambient noise in the loudest of listening environments
- Many critical components are machined from metal that contribute to superb audio performance while providing legendary Sennheiser reliability and durability
- Both ear cups swivel up to 210 Degree, providing many wearing positions and the supplied single-sided cables (coiled and straight, 3m) can be attached to either ear cup
- Legendary Sennheiser sound quality combined with high SPL capability (115dB) and ambient noise isolation insures a perfect mix in any environment; 95-ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Premium protective case included; Two year warranty
Take control of the club with Sennheiser's top-of-the-line DJ model - HD8 DJ. The HD8 DJ was designed for demanding users, punishing pro environments and developed in conjunction with some of the world's top DJs. Acoustically inspired by the legendary HD 25; they deliver dynamic sound, focusing on the rhythm and beat matching which professionals need. Constructed of premium metal-crafted reinforcement parts, the HD8 DJ are built to deliver night after night. Rigorously engineered metal pivot rings allow the user to swivel the ear cups up to 210 Degree for easy one-ear monitoring at the turntable. Soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after hours of use and virtually eliminate background noise so that nothing comes between you and the music. The HD8 DJ is a serious tool for those who take performance seriously.