Ludwig's Atlas Pro Hi-Hat stand's state-of-the art features allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance, eliminating annoying movement that interferes with precise play. The patented Centroid 3-point stability system elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate to create a tripod with the heavy, double-braced legs. Additionally, the Aerodisc bottom cymbal tilter provides flexibility for the drummer to position the bottom cymbal at any level. Throw in the infinite possibilities for the footboard then a bevy of anchoring features, and a new approach to playing stability has arrived.
- Centroid 3-point stability system (Patent Pend.) : Elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate, creating a functioning tripod with the stand's heavy, double-braced legs. This creates additional room for multiple pedal set-ups and seamless double-pedal play.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.): A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place.
- Easy Break-Down: At the center of the Centriod system is our locking inclined foundation plate, which breaks down easily for worry-free transport.
- Progressive Action Linkage: Progressively transfers from speed to power as the pedal moves through the stroke, allowing for quick response and unmatched feel and control against the closed hi hats.
- Infinitely adjustable Footboard Angle
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Full Range adjustable spring tension: Six Points of tension for optimum feel.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Rotatable Base Legs
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing to eliminate stand noise
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- 1.25/1/.75" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.