You have worked hard to achieve your signature tone. The Sennheiser ew 572 G3 lets you keep that tone while clearing the stage of cables. Guitarists and bass guitarists will enjoy the features of this system even before they play a single note. In addition to automatic wireless setup via the enhanced sync function, the components can be programmed without transmitting RF (silent configuration mode). The set also is equipped with sound check mode, which allows the signal strength and the RF and audio levels to be checked continuously on the large front panel display. An enhanced AF frequency response that starts at 25 Hz will satisfy even the most discriminating 5-string bass players. An integrated 5-band equalizer, guitar tuner, and a guitar cable virtual length emulator complete this feature-rich set.
- SK500 G3 body pack transmitter, Ci1 instrument cable and EM500 G3 rack-mountable diversity receiver with GA3 rack mount kit. G-Range (566-608 MHz)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic display