The MIDI Mongoose is the next generation of its predecessor, the MIDI Moose. It has a significantly smaller footprint and additional capabilities. There are 2 independent inputs for continuous controllers to facilitate use with your other MIDI equipment, as well as a 7-pin phantom power jack. With just 5 footswitches, you can change groupings of preset programs by five or ten at a clip. You can also access Special Page functions to set MIDI channel numbers and to set continuous controller channel numbers and calibration.
- Three modes of operation:Standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) provides a minimum of 200 hours usage
- Optional power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC4)Phantom power via the MIDI cable
- Other Features: Access 128 patches on any of the 16 selectable MIDI channels Smooth-action custom actuators
- All-metal housing
- Large, non-glare LED display can be read from any angle, in daylight or darkness
- Probably the world’s smallest manuals for any MIDI product