We are proud to introduce the JHS Pedals The Calhoun V2 Mike Campbell signature fuzz/overdrive pedal. Mike Campbell is a rock ‘n’ roll institution. Not only is he a founding member and lead guitarist of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, but his musical fingerprints can be found on the work of such legendary artists as Don Henley, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks, and George Harrison - just to name a few. So when we found out that he was looking for a combination fuzz/overdrive pedal, we jumped at the chance to build it for him. The Calhoun sings with vintage character. The overdrive is carefully tuned to react and sound much like the vintage tube amps Campbell relies on night after night. The fuzz circuit delivers a ‘60s-style tone that will absolutely nail the “Satisfaction” sound. And the order toggle allows you to stack the circuits in any order you choose. Best of all, Campbell is lovingly donating all of his proceeds from the sale of The Calhoun V2 to the Tazzy Animal Rescue Fund. “I don’t endorse many things,” Campbell said. “But this, I’m 100% behind it.”* JHS couldn’t ask for a better endorsement than that.
- 100% discrete components sound and react just like your favorite old tube amp
- Cleans up beautifully with a lighter touch and lower volumes from your guitar
- Can be engaged independent of the pedal’s fuzz circuit
- Tone-Bender-like fuzz recalls the best sounds of the British Invasion
- Operates at standard DC Negative 9V