What's better than overdrive? MORE OVERDRIVE! That's what you get with the Fulltone Fulldrive2 MOSFET overdrive pedal. Two raging channels of drive and more drive make the Fulldrive2 MOSFET what it is. Start with a mellow, bell-like clean, uncompressed gain boost with just the first hint of crunchy breakup — then slam it into high gear and unleash the beast that is Boost Mode. In Boost Mode, the Fulldrive2 MOSFET gives you all the gain and sustain you need to wail out rock leads and metal mayhem. And you get all the controls and mini toggles you need to define your brand of destruction! Plus, this thing is nearly indestructible, built in a though metal housing. Even the pots are mounted extra hard, not held together by the terminals like those weak and pathetic pedals. So you're golden, even if you thrash your effects while you're tearing it up.
- Offers clean boost and overdrive via two channelsDurable, 16-gauge steel enclosureVolume, Tone, Overdrive, Boost controlsSelectable Vintage/CompCut and MOSFET/Standard modesTrue bypass
- With Volume, Tone, Overdrive, and Boost knobs along with toggle switches for selecting Vintage/CompCut modes and MOSFET/Standard overdrive styles
- MOSFET and Standard modes each deliver their own clipping style, with the MOSFET adding more bottom end and roundness to the sound
- The pedal's Tone knob is an effective presence control that can smooth out or add upper harmonics
- Vintage mode provides a traditional midrange bump