Roland Two-channel, Four-deck Serato DJ Controller with Serato DJ Pro upgrade (DJ-202)Roland
- Current Stock:
- 6.75 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Intro controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
Mixing and Scratching
Scratch and cue with confidence using the DJ-202’s large, low-latency platters, which are the absolute best in its class. Dedicated Serato DJ Intro controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, and samples, plus switching between four decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. And with dedicated Play/Pause and Cue buttons, you have the same direct control found on high-end controllers and standalone audio players.
Remix, Produce, Perform
Use the TR drums or your own sounds loaded into Serato Sampler’s four sample slots (with individual sampler volume control) to create the foundation for remixes, beats, and live performances. Program them using the DJ-202’s 16-step sequencer—accessible via the performance pads—and then sync them automatically to your Serato library to create unique transitions, live remixes, or beefed-up classic tracks. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time Serato Sampler sequencing, or use the MIDI output to fluidly sync any MIDI-supported external devices and instruments to your sequencer and Serato DJ Intro. For expanded production capability, upgrade to Serato DJ to access 32 sync-able sampler slots over four banks, the full collection of iZotope FX, software recording capabilities, and more.
Bring Vocals to Life
Add new life to your DJ voice, radio drops, guest vocals, or external instruments via the 1/4-inch TS mic input with onboard reverb and echo FX. Additional vocal effects include low-cut EQ to refine the sound and a noise gate to automatically clean up sound issues and unwanted background noise.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, and TR-606*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology.
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX