Product DescriptionSource Audio Hot Hand USB Wireless MIDI Controller, New!
- Wireless 3-axis motion sensing ring and USB receiver.
- Driverless USB MIDI operation for Windows and Mac.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 6 hour usage time.
- Capable of transmitting over 100 feet.
- Works with any MIDI compatible audio software (Ableton, Reason, Logic, Traktor, etc.)
- Hot Hand USB Software Editor (Win/Mac): Free Download at sourceaudio.net
The Hot Hand USB Wireless MIDI Controller from Source Audio is the latest innovation in motion-controlled audio. Hot Hand USB consists of a small wireless 3-axis motion and tilt-sensing ring and a USB receiver. The receiver plugs directly into your computer, installs without drivers, and appears as a MIDI device to your Windows or Mac PC. The MIDI output from the receiver can be assigned to control an infinite number of parameters in your DAW (digital audio workstation) or live performance audio software and brings dynamic motion control to your music.