- Included: BLX88 dual wireless receiver; 2 BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitters with integrated PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsules; 2 microphone clip
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick & easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
BLX Wireless Systems
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction. Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations (including vocal, guitar, headset and presenter system), BLX Wireless Systems are ready to perform right out of the box.
Transmitters: At a Glance
- Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- Up to 300 feet (91m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED:
- Green: "Ready"
- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
Receivers: At a Glance
- BLX Receiver Options
- Single Channel Wireless Receiver
- Single Channel, Rack Mount Wireless Receiver
- Dual Channel Wireless Receiver (currently selected)
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.What's in the Box?
Includes 2 PG58 Handheld Transmitters, BLX88 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver, 2 Microphone Clips, Power Supply, 4 AA Batteries and User Guide.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter Specifications Audio Input LevelGain: 0dB: -20 dBV maximum -10dB: -0 dBV maximumGain Adjustment Range10 dBRF Transmitter Output10 mW, typical (varies by region)Dimensions224mm X 53mm dia. (8 7/8 X 2 1/8 in.)Weight218g (7.7 oz.) (without batteries)HousingMolded ABSPower Requirements2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5V, alkalineBattery Lifeup to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX88 Dual Channel Wireless Receiver Specifications Output ImpedanceXLR connector: 200 ohm, 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 ohmAudio Output Level (Ref. 33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone)XLR connector: -27 dBV (into 100k ohm load), 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: -13 dBV (into 100k ohm load)RF Sensitivity-105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typicalImage Rejection>50 dB, typicalDimensions40mm X 388mm X 116mm (H x W x D)Weight429g (15.1 oz.)HousingMolded ABSPower Requirements12-15V DC @ 320mA supplied by external power supply (tip positive)