Sennheiser MKE 600 Camcorder Shotgun MicrophoneSennheiser
- Current Stock:
- 1.05 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Sennheiser MKE600 Shotgun Microphone is a professional shotgun condenser microphone for video journalists and is used at locations where high-quality audio and simple operation are required. Bothersome lateral interference noise is suppressed and the microphone"?s low-cut filter ensures the additional attenuation of handling and wind noises. The MKE 600, along with its professional accessories, make up a sophisticated system for flawless recordings.
The Sennheiser MKE600 camcorder microphone can master even the toughest video sound challenges. Its high level of directivity ensures that it picks up sound from the camera direction while reliably attenuating unwanted sound coming from the sides and rear. Wind noise is reduced by the included foam windshield, while a switchable low-cut filter additionally minimizes wind and handling noise. An optional blimp (foam windshield/hairy cover combination) reduces wind noise even more effectively, making the MKE 600 the perfect choice for outdoor recordings.
The MKE 600 is the ideal video camera/camcorder microphone able to handle even demanding filming challenges. Due to its high directivity, the MKE 600 picks up sounds coming from the direction in which the camera is pointing and effectively attenuates noise coming from the sides and rear. The switchable "?Low Cut"ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ filter additionally minimizes wind noise. Because some video cameras/camcorders do not provide phantom power, the MKE 600 can also be battery powered. A battery on/off switch prevents the battery from discharging prematurely; "?Low Batt"ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ is displayed.
Wherever the magic moment occurs: The success of your work depends on achieving the perfect interplay of image and sound "" and under the most difficult conditions. No matter if you"?re shooting outdoors in the city or indoors with poor acoustics: Sennheiser has the perfect solution for first-class video sound.
The MKE 600, with its outstanding directivity, was developed for video journalists who require high-quality audio and easy to use equipment. When you need to switch locations and change camera settings quickly, this new shotgun microphone is your ideal companion for demanding shoots.
The MKE 600"?s main strength is its rich sound with its excellent reproduction of low frequencies. This allows you to record speech easily and ensures high intelligibility. Its high directivity means that even audio that was recorded from a distance sounds as if the speaker had been much closer to the microphone. Furthermore, lateral interference noise is reliably suppressed. The low-cut filter reduces handling noise and wind noise. With the MKE 600, you can enjoy perfect sound without the noise.
No phantom power required. Since not all video cameras are equipped to supply phantom power for a microphone, the MKE 600 can also be operated using standard AA batteries. Battery power can be switched on easily and then switched off again when the camera is no longer in use "" this keeps the battery from discharging too rapidly. An LED on the battery switch lets you know when the batteries are running low while there is still a reserve of approximately eight hours "" enough time to finish your shoot successfully.Sennheiser MKE600 Shotgun Microphone Features
- Easy to use thanks to plug and play technology
- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise. Maximum attenuation of background noise for clear, rich sound
- Switchable "Low Cut" filter minimizes wind noise
- Phantom or battery powering
- Battery switch with "Low Batt" indicator
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield (MZW 600) and shock mount (MZS 600)
- ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â 'ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ' Made in Germany
- Pick-up pattern:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 40-20,000 Hz
- with P48 powering: 21 mV/Pa
- with battery powering: 19 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL)
- with P48 powering: 132 dB
- with battery powering: 126 dB
- Equivalent noise level
- with P48 powering: 15 dB (A)
- with battery powering: 16 dB (A)
- Power supply:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 48 V ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â± 4 V (P48, IEC 61938) via XLR-3 or battery/rechargeable battery (AA size, 1.5 V/1.2 V)
- Current consumption:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 4.4 mA at P48
- Operating time on battery:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â approx. 150 hours
- "?Low Batt"ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ indicator:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â < 1.05 V; approx. 8 h of remaining operating time after initial display