Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Ideal for use with handheld digital recording devices
- Operates on battery or phantom power for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
Audio-Technica's AT8022 is a stereo condenser with an XY capsule configuration. It includes two cables - one with a balanced XLR out and one with an unbalanced Tip-ring-sleeve out - so the AT8022 is ready to combine into whatever system you need. Both small and lightweight, the AT8022 is ideal for video camera-mounting, interviewing, and home recording situations. It also pairs particularly well with a portable field recorder. There is a selectable bass roll-off and you can power the Audio-Technica AT8022 by battery or phantom power.